Monday 13 May 2013

WEEKLY WATCH: Longines Master Collection Olympic

Once a week I will post some snapshots of the watch that I'm wearing, tell me in the comments what you think of it.

this weeks watch, is a rare Longines Master Collection Olympic (L2.650.4). This is a Limited edition, specially made for the olympic games of 2004. The watch features a modified ETA 2894-2 movement, which is housed in a 40mm case. It wears as a 42mm, because of its large dial. I have this watch for a couple of years and I still love it. I can wear this Longines on NATO's or on alligator straps, it all suits the Longines very well.

Here are some snapshots taken today!

Longines Master Collection Olympic

Longines Master Collection Olympic

And some professional ones:
Longines Master Collection Olympic
Longines Master Collection Olympic



No comments:

Post a Comment