Tuesday 4 June 2013

HELP NEEDED: Fill in this Questionnaire about Watches and Marketing


Help Needed
Hello fellow watch aficionados!

Currently I'm finishing my Master in Marketing in Madrid and I'm conducting a research about a watch manufacturer. I'm researching what the brand is about, is communicating, its positioning etc. The second part is to understand the consumer perceptions regarding the brand, that's where I need you guys! 

I you have an affection with watches and marketing, then it can be even fun!! Haha

I would appreciate it a lot if you would be so kind to help met out with this short questionnaire (It won't take longer than 5 minutes, I promise). 

Here you can find the link to the questionnaire: http://www.thesistools.com/web/?id=352782

Thanks a lot for your help!!

1 comment: